Erasmus+ project, Key Action 2
The project DysCourse is an Erasmus + project key action 2, funded by the European Commission. project implementation has officialy started on 25.12.2020 and has a duration of 20 months
The project activities are implemented by a consortium of 4 partners from 4 European countries:
- Dyslexia Association Einstein – Republic of North Macedonia
- Galileo Progetti Nonprofit Kft – Hungary
- Fondazione centro studi Villa Montesca – Italy
- LetLatvian Dyslexia Association – Latvia
The main objective of the DYSCOURSE project is a creation of an on-line platform that will contain courses and various dyslexia working strategies and methods.
Other objectives of the project include:
- Development of OER for teachers for an online training course for teaching students with dyslexia.
- Creation of a mobile app for easy platform access.
- Enabling access to the platform and app to parents, caregivers, and professionals in the area of disability.
- Improving the level of key competencies and skills in professionals in the disability area.
- Foster quality improvements and excellence in innovation and exchange of good practices at the inclusive educational institution level through enhanced transnational cooperation between education and training providers and other stakeholders.
- Promote and strengthen knowledge and acceptance of diversity in society.
Project target group are primary and secondary school teachers (pre-service and in-service), special educators, NGO staff, educational leaders, and other professionals in inclusive schools. These are the adults that are directly involved in the education of dyslexic children and need the most support and dyslexia training
The project will hold around three transnational meetings and one learning teaching activity organized by the project partners.